SSL is looking for a Director of Coaches Liaison!
Director of Coaching Liaison
Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Collaboration with the D.O.C. and SSL Board regarding player training and development.
2. Assisting with age appropriate curriculum for all levels of SSL teams, academies, and camps.
3. Promoting the vision and values of SSL understanding that the player comes first; player development being the cornerstone of SSL.
4. Assisting with and organizing coaching and player clinics.
5. Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with SSL Coaches and be a resource available to them.
6. Assisting administrators and staff with seasonal responsibilities as needed.
7. Assisting in the development of promotional and marketing materials for SSL programs.
8. Working with and communicating effectively with all team members and support staff within SSL and the soccer community.
9. Commitment to grow all SSL programs.
10. Present a professional soccer image at all times.
11. Be present and active at various games throughout the season.
12. Assist in the recruitment and development of Coaches.
11. Must hold an E License or higher and be willing to pursue further credentialing.